Players are expected to report to registration with their badge/ticket as well as 2 copies of their army list. One copy must contain battle cards and command cards, the other list should omit these items. Registration will not be accepted unless list is presented.
Painting Competition: This will be all fielded units in the competition, during lunch, please leave your army in the setup area of the tables nearest the TO station, with your name nearby.
If dropping, please be sure to check the DROP box on your match slip.
Always CIRCLE the winner of the match.
The defeated player should bring the match slip to the TO desk.
- (Players MUST check in on time for day 2!)
- Registration Open: 8:00 AM – 8:45 AM
- Pairing and Setup: 8:45 AM - 9:15 AM
- Round 4: 9:15 AM – 11:45 AM
- Round Conclusion: 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM
- Re-pair and reset: 12:00 PM – 12:05 PM
- Round 5 Setup: 12:05 PM – 12:20 PM
- Round 5: 12:20 PM – 2:50 PM
- Round Conclusion: 2:50 PM – 3:05 PM
- Cut for top 2 announced and lunch break
- Lunch: 3:10 PM – 4:30 PM
- Cut Setup: 4:30 PM – 4:45 PM
- Cut Round: 4:45 PM – 8:15 PM
- Prizes: 8:45 PM